Tuesday 30 August 2011

ermmm.

hello my online diary :) 

tonight, mr.lolipop not text me. hmm. miss him. thanks to God because we do not fight anymore. :) Hope we do not fight again till forever. arrrhh! I miss him. T.T mr.lolipop .. where are you? I am going crazy right now because of mr.lolipop.blablabla.

oh no !

why so many people that i don't know keep text, call me ??
please stop this thing !!!
soooo manyyyy people T.T . 

blablabla..
no holiday !
so many homework to do. . . why teacher always give so many homework during this holiday?
do a mind map for history subject , business studies, general studies . . erhhhh !



a few days ago. . . someone told me that he want to be my boyfriend. ouw! no ! no ! 
chriscey cereley already taken by mr.lolipop :) sory to say dude . please find someone else ya!

justwannasay : sory . broken english xD .


No comments:

Post a Comment