Monday 5 September 2011

let's talk about life after hari raya holiday .

chakkkk! LOL! xD

hy there (: !
today i want to talk about life after hari raya holiday . hmm. have i miss my classmate?? the answer is yes!
miss them sooooo muchhhh2xxxxx! miss my two crazier friend , ellista and teng-teng  (:  but teng-teng doesn't came to school today . so just me and ellista . Mr. Lolipop also didn't came to school. eiyerrrrr! lazy-lazy sweet-sweetheart (: . Dear funny-funny-funny scany-many . i means scanny upper 6 at my school. hha . he make me soooo shy-shy-shy rabbit xD . he said "pada satu hari, ada satu cerita d kfc" . hha . i know what he talk about . at thursday , me and mr. lolipop went to kfc (dia blnja sa) and at the same time , scanny-manny and the geng saw me and mr.lolipop at kfc . hha . eee~ bad scanny-manny boyy . xD

Sir Ramli said , OMG! hha . wanna know why i say like that? coz Mrs Winnnie came to class 6R1 ( that my class =.=! ) today to teach muet (reading) and she ask to present about article that we choose at the next class . blablabla . and she want we to find 50 short story during holiday for last smster . how could be (T.T) after she ask we to find 50 article now she want 50 short story .
     
 neeeee~ tomorrow won't go to school . hha! . lazy gurl! no . just lazy for tomorrow n_n don't be mad daddy Arman xD . want hangout with ellista (: and buy a lens . me RABUN already hhu . pity gurl . oppssss! hhe .

justwannasay : i miss mr.lolipop already (: & i love u always .

No comments:

Post a Comment